Senn CX 300 & Edifier H260

Just curious, don't you think they look similar:

Sennheiser CX 300 (+/- SGD 120.-)

IPB Image

http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser/icm_e...sf/root/500830#

Edifier H260 (SGD 65.-)

IPB Image

http://shop.w3cube.com/index.php?main_page...6a3ab98e683fbfb

Has anyone tried them? Compared with AT-CK7? Mind to share? :))

Thanks! B)

Edited by bpribadi

Just curious, don't you think they look similar:

Sennheiser CX 300 (+/- SGD 120.-)

IPB Image

http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser/icm_e...sf/root/500830#

Edifier H260 (SGD 65.-)

IPB Image

http://shop.w3cube.com/index.php?main_page...6a3ab98e683fbfb

Has anyone tried them? Compared with AT-CK7? Mind to share? :))

Thanks! B)

dey r almost the same as EP630... compare to CK7, CK7 is more controlled

Thanks! Maybe they all made by the same ODM / OEM ;)

Creative EP-360 currently selling at SGD 65.-

IPB Image

Creative EP-630 is actually $42.

A lot of lookalike earphones in the market are not the same as what a lot of people think they are, simply looking alike doesn't mean anything.

But ironically, earphones like the Creative Aurvana ( which to date I haven't heard any good comments) mould from another popular earphone ( which I can't say, but had pretty good reviews back then) was considered almost a failure.

dey r almost the same as EP630... compare to CK7, CK7 is more controlled

Aren't the CK7s in a totally different range?

Also, the EP630s are supposed to be the same as the sharp MD33.

but if u compare it dis way.. CX300 and ck7.. can u compare now? haha.. both in the same price range... and EP630 sound similar to CX300

Edifier H260, Creative EP630, Sharp MD33 and Senn CX300 are all made by the same ODM company which is Fosters of Japan. Only thing is the CX300 has a different driver. The other three should be the same product, just rebranded. As for the CK7, I think it is a totally different product altogether.

but if u compare it dis way.. CX300 and ck7.. can u compare now? haha.. both in the same price range... and EP630 sound similar to CX300

But the true fact is that both Sennheiser CX300 and Creative EP-630 are of different drivers, with different specifications.

Those who have heard both side by side at my store, most managed to tell differences between CX300,CK7,EP630. And because I sell them, therefore I can say there are people who chose the CX300 over the CK7 after auditioning although between the both CX300 is maybe around 35% whereas CK7 is 65% in terms of sales between the two.(Dun forget not everyone likes the fitting of the CK7 and CX300 usually scores in comfort)

End of the day, there is always a happy buyer over every earphones out in the market. ( Since some can say original ipod earphone sounds better after auditioning the Westone UM1, Panasonic HJE70 and Shure E2C at my store :rolleyes: )

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

End of the day, there is always a happy buyer over every earphones out in the market. ( Since some can say original ipod earphone sounds better after auditioning the Westone UM1, Panasonic HJE70 and Shure E2C at my store :rolleyes: )

Obviously they did not have a proper fit, or they have tin ears. -_-

ehh... i mean dey sound similar only... the driver is diff...

Next time if you're free, drop by to try them again.

Believe it or not, that guy tried all 3 sizes. But its he's ears, so if he prefers he's ipod earphone, so be it.

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

ehh... i mean dey sound similar only... the driver is diff...

Next time if you're free, drop by to try them again.

Believe it or not, that guy tried all 3 sizes. But its he's ears, so if he prefers he's ipod earphone, so be it.

haa.. sure will... thinking of buy slevees and auditioning the SF5pro

the guys ear gt wax tt y the IEM can go in? haha... but now u all haf e2 for auditioning already? last time i wen dun haf...