Sign in to follow this  
Stereo_Electronics

Please do not stand on the bridge and do nothing....

Trust me, on too many occasion I see people especially uncle ( not referring to you heady...lol) wearing white shirt on bridges doing nothing, although I don't usually speed but would still pause to check my speed meter especially on minor roads. Of course, if you're planning to shoot pictures to test on slow shuttle speed controls I have nothing to say, by all means carry on but please don't do nothing....

They do that very often at the Bishan-Bradell flyover, trying to catch people who cross the double white line.

Heard that they caught about 50+ people in a short time (few minutes?).

Hey, watch who you call uncle ok? You sure you older than me?? :lol: I only wish I got time to stand on overhead bridges, watching the world go by. :D

Especially so during the morning rush hour. You stay stationary whilst the world passes you by. Really a great way to "feel" the mood and rush of the world.

Too much time needed though (how ironic).

Hey, watch who you call uncle ok? You sure you older than me?? :lol: I only wish I got time to stand on overhead bridges, watching the world go by. :D

If you can be compared with Uncle Wilson, I think uncle Heady fits you just nice. :D

Ok lah, uncle already, got to face facts. But I don't know who's older, Wilson or me. Probably me. :)

I know I was born a British Subject, went to primary school as a Malaysian and graduate from U as a Singaporean. People ask me what U I went to, I tell them US. They say wah, which U in USA, I say no lah, University of Singapore. That's so way back man.

Edited by heady