Sign in to follow this  
Newbie123

FS: Etymotic Research ER-6 Isolator IEM [ALL SOLD]

Have two units of the above mentioned for sale. These are brand new sealed in the box. The accuracy of these IEMs is just a notch below the Etymotic Research's ER-4S flagship IEM. More information about these IEM can be found at here and a comparison of Etymotic Research's offering can be found at here. Asking for a low price of $135 each. If you are looking for a analytical and affordable IEM, this is for you.

IPB Image

Edited by Newbie123

I have received several PMs expressing interest for the White ER-6i. Will contact the seller accordingly. Mean while, the ER-6 is still on sale. The ER-6 is just one notch below the ER-4S, beating the ER-4P.

interested in the black one but.... gotta wait till next month. :)

I am not a reseller. I bought 3 (2 black, 1 white) additional units together with my ER-4P from Amazon. I am not making anything from this sale. Just wana share the low price with the fellow forumers here. The first pic I posted was a 1 X PX100, 1 X ER-6i, 1 X ER-6 and the purpose was just to show that the set was brand new. No other intention. The white ER-6i was sold to a friend of mine, leaving the other 2 set which I updated the pic. I hope I clear any misunderstanding here.

Edited by Newbie123

save a er6 black for me. i'll get them next month. :) 8 of september. if u sell them before that then... alrightie.

Edited by fallraen