milk_teh

Grado Labs SR60

you dont need amp for MS1, there is not much difference with or without amp if you use discman or ipod

oic..

so both the SR60 and Ms 1 has a open air design.

Correct me if i am wrong

Thanks .

you dont need amp for MS1, there is not much difference with or without amp if you use discman or ipod

+1 yes, you don't need an amp for MS1 to sound great.. amping will make the MS1 slightly better.

SR60 on the other hand, improve marginally with an amp..

I reckon you'll be better off with the MS1, because it's the sweetspot of most handphones value wise.. but don't take my word for it. Bring your player down and have an audition. You must hear it to believe it.

price of the ms1 is competitive to the sr80. i'm sure uncle wilson would be able to make you an offer that you can't resist...

How much are the sr225s? How do they compare with the Alessandros?

I believe both have a different sound. Probably on par in terms of everything else.

yeah bought my ms 1 today instead of the sr60 !

wow for the price i paid i really got myself a decent headphone,thanks for all the recommandation tat u guys given

Sigh...I'm outstation all the time, really wish I could go down one day and just test everything till my ears blow out... BUT, the good thing is I'm able to save up a bit more this way so when I do go, heheheh...