Newbie123

Might be old news but refurnished iPod 30GB w/ Video...

Was browsing apple website and drop by the refurnished section. Realised the iPod video is now $348, down from $448 repreviously.

Edited by Newbie123

i was looking at it too... my h10 break down so looking for replacement... my iaudio u2 is too little for me... hee... nxt mth willl ask my mum to giv me $500 for my new player... haha

i was looking at it too... my h10 break down so looking for replacement... my iaudio u2 is too little for me... hee... nxt mth willl ask my mum to giv me $500 for my new player... haha

:blink::blink: ...

Wah ~ So much arh .... I can't even get her to fork out $50 for me ...

Sigh ... anyway , y sudden drop of price from $448 to $348 ?

i'm tempted to change as well

but my creative is like not very selling

haha~

a sudden plunge of $100+

sounds fishy eh... was thinkin to add on purchase the AppleCare plan

the savings of the player can top up for this...

:blink::blink: ...

Wah ~ So much arh .... I can't even get her to fork out $50 for me ...

Sigh ... anyway , y sudden drop of price from $448 to $348 ?

haha... muz beg her sia... hee... price drop mayb the demand nt high... or is tt a sign of new ipod cumin out? sigh... ipod dun haf built in radio which is handy at time to me...

yea , i also feel that its a new sign that a new ipod is rolling out from the apple camp soon.

but still $348 is a very good buy, maybe i will pull the trigger this weekend heh. :DD

Edited by gin.

haha... tt is fast... i'll seat back till after the comex b4 i decide on what to do... i'm gg to test out vision'm, sansa E series, z5f during the show...

Damn good price, esp considering 2nd hand on most sg sites selling for more than that. Sold my ipod vid recently cause i was thinking of getting the nano instead which i have given to my gf. Good thing i did cause i managed to sell at a profit(bought 2nd hand at $350 and auctioned off for $410 after 2mths usage).

haha... tt is fast... i'll seat back till after the comex b4 i decide on what to do... i'm gg to test out vision'm, sansa E series, z5f during the show...

when is the comex? sorry for asking quite a stupid qn..

jurong point courts offering h320 for $399 leh... think it more worth it over ipod video rite? but if both rockbox interms of sound, which is better