Sign in to follow this  
viix

Media industry

It seems many are involved one way or another in the media industy where music is concerned.

Well, to start off, I'm doin post production work. Grad 3 years ago from a Multimedia Dip. Freelancing at a productioning house near full time now whilst looking for a permanent job :cry:

Edited by viix

Classical Animator in training. Will be hard to get a job here. Most probably end up as storyboard artist first =P

studying electrical but not my realli interest for future job (using it as a stepping stone to further my studies)

attached to a production company doing concerts and shows and now still back there to work freelance/part-time (most together with mediacorp)

and also soon gona go to a studio to learn and work for experience.

Edited by ahdui

Classical Animator in training. Will be hard to get a job here. Most probably end up as storyboard artist first =P

yeah. not much market here. Maybe focus on being an illustrator or animator depending on which is your strength. plenty of jobs if you can turnover a storyboard really fast :rclxms:

I work for a company that make tools that produces 90% of all hollywood feature movies, 85% of all primetime TV series, produces lots of the award winning musical CDs, + we have emmies and oscars in our display cabinets....... I hope that will count as media industry :D

I work for a company that make tools that produces 90% of all hollywood feature movies, 85% of all primetime TV series, produces lots of the award winning musical CDs, + we have emmies and oscars in our display cabinets....... I hope that will count as media industry :D

Counted lol.. without the tools, there would be no industry!

lol to add on, i used to work in an advertising and design company which is also working together with mediacorp and also starhub.

i was in the company for the SARs stuff and mtv asia even some yrs back.

also was a part of the design of Plaza SG's starhub shop, TVB's several drama posters and also WWF (WWE) world tour promo.

Edited by ahdui