Sign in to follow this  
Guest davidcsk2112

The TheoRECTAL Scatologist

Guest davidcsk2112

I recently came across a member by the most intriguing name of the "TheoRECTAL Scatologist" (a very anal person judging by his nick), who seems to be all out to satirze theory_87's postings. Following is a compilation of his replies, culled from a variety of threads... PURE INSIDIOUSNESS!

theory_87 (T87) posted: u sure luv sg... hee...

TheoRECTAL Scatologist (TS) replied: hee hee, i aso ruv sg, hop i can treet dis place like a brog aso... ha ha

T87: it nt ard since last wk...

TS: haha nt ard har

T87: i'm gg to rockbox mine wen it cums so eq wise shld be better...

TS: wow...do chu cums together with it?!?

T87: i'm gg to rockbox mine wen it cums so eq wise shld be better...

TS: omgawd...if it cn mak you cums, is your size of the near the nano?

T87: haha... or Go-vibe is still nt gd nuff for sf5pro to sound significantly diff... i dunno... hee...

TS: heehee no vibe for you. u nt gd nuff for vibing

T87: ic... haha... h10 i feel the treble is roll off at the high... extension nt high nuff...

TS: really har? hehe... sometimes wen i play d swings i oso roll off.. hehehehehe.. hahaha..

T87: haha... i ytd try, dis afternoon ard 2 try again... accompany my fren to get his mp3 and earfone...

TS: hehe... i aso try today, this day and try again tomorrow... accompany my imagine friend to get his imagine nana n nanu nanu. Sumthyme i aso c dead peepur... ha ha

Could this character be:

1. theory_87's Doppelganger (?!!)

2. a repressed Moderator sick to death of political correctness

3. an perenially pedantic member of the community with a wicked sense of humour?

So would the real theoRECTAL Scatologist please stand up? I'd like to shake your hand while shaking my head.

Edited by davidcsk2112

well. he had long stop posting in the forum i guess. he stop after i used proper eng as advice my topgun and youtiao. anyway, let not bring up bad matters and think about how to make the forum a better place to be ;)

You are a gentleman. I tender my sincere apologies for having said things I should have not and I hope you will accept my apologies.

Guest davidcsk2112

its funny how this matter has been long over(and kinda "resolved") and yet you actually go through the trouble to compile the posts...and why are you even suggesting option"2"?!? :bash::bash::bash:

comon...just let it rest and move on... :dance:

1. I wouldn't call a lapse of slightly over one week "long over", and neither would I call it resolved.

2. It's not very difficult to compile someone's posts (refer to the menu at the top right corner of the profile page). Plus, I was interested in what other posts the person made.

3. Option 2 was a tongue-in-cheek suggestion, which was not intended to offend.

4. At the point of starting the thread, the intriguing matter did not seem to have been resolved, at least in a satisfactory manne. It is now. Kudos to surab for owning up so bravely. :yes:

Edited by davidcsk2112

At the point of starting the thread, the intriguing matter did not seem to have been resolved, at least in a satisfactory manne. It is now.

With that, I will close this thread. If anyone wishes to discuss anything pertaining to this issue, please PM me.

Hopefully, everyone has gained something from this episode.

Note: surab has requested clarification that he has not posted under the username TheoRECTAL Scatologist, contrary to what some might have perceived from his post above.

In any case, it does not matter whether the culprit owns up - it is more important that he realises that what he has done is inappropriate and avoid doing so in the future.

Edited by Absolute0