Sign in to follow this  
Biogentic

Is it worth it? ZEN V + ZEN AURVANA = $268.50

ZEN V 1GB (Orange on Black) $159.00 + ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones $109.50 = $268.50

hi i am in a quandary to get this bundle from creative online but is unsure that will the portable mp3 player be a bottleneck for the earphone?

the ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones is not worth it..........

Rather add abit more to get sf3,um1,er6/i or UM1

ok thanks....btw if i will to get a ck7 will my mp3 player become a bottleneck for the earphone? i am using the creative v200, dun wanna spend so much on a earphone yet unable to unleash its full potential. please advise thanks. my budget shouldnt be more than 130 any other earphone in mind u could recommend me? i listen more of techno and abit of chinese pop, thank so much!

of the 3, um1, sf3, er6i which one is cheaper and got 1 year warranty

No use geting one that is cheaper if you dont like how it sounds......

Best is to test it with your ears and decide which would be most suited for you.....

dont take comments too seriously, also add in your own opinions on the earphones when u try them.

den decide on what to get, u will nv get wrong this way.

if u love aurvana and zen v is a gd player for u, den it will be a great deal for u.

ok thanks....btw if i will to get a ck7 will my mp3 player become a bottleneck for the earphone? i am using the creative v200, dun wanna spend so much on a earphone yet unable to unleash its full potential. please advise thanks. my budget shouldnt be more than 130 any other earphone in mind u could recommend me? i listen more of techno and abit of chinese pop, thank so much!

Hi Biogentic ... I am using the V200 with my etymotic ER6. Sounds heavenly to me ... the impt thing is will it be the same for you. So I suggest why don't you go and test the earphones of your choice with the player.

Sometime later I paired it with the Go-Vibe amp after hearing it at Jaben and I was stumped with the end result. Its even better with the ipod Shuffle but lack of EQ on the shuffle sometimes have me back with the V200.

Sound is subjective ... what works for us might not work for you. Just don't get hit by upgradetitis like me. No good for wallet especially with shops like Jaben and Stereo around hehehe.