Sign in to follow this  
kanga

recommend speakers for my pc

hi all,

i am plannin to get new speakers for my pc.currently using creative xfi xtrememusic soundcard.

my room is onli 3m from front to rear so would a 5.1 setup such as klipsch 5.1 or logitech z5500 be good?

or would a klipsch 2.1/ aego m be sufficient.

i mostly watch movies and listen to music.

What kind of space are u in?

What kind of music do you listen to?

What is your budget?

What kind of sound do u like?

I feel 5.1 is more for movies than music, 2.1 or 3.1 is better for music. Moreover, if u want clinical sound, i think u can go for monintors?

i'm looking for cheap ones as well, lol!

i dropped the idea of monitors because i prefer speakers with more bass and impact. i listen generally to pop and rock. i am willing to pay up to 600 for a 5.1 setup.

Swan M200 has great sound and ESI nEar 04 is puchy & for Rock. Read in audio forums but not heard them. You can google for reviews.

nEar 04 is damn good for the price I would say. Just got 1 myself yesterday. It already sounds damn good right outta the box. But seriously lack in the bass, which suited me best. Anyway, if you wanna have a feel of it, you can always give Jaben a visit. :)

nEar 04 is damn good for the price I would say. Just got 1 myself yesterday. It already sounds damn good right outta the box. But seriously lack in the bass, which suited me best. Anyway, if you wanna have a feel of it, you can always give Jaben a visit. :)

I personally feel the nEar04's strong point is its clarity. Awesome for vocals and the instrumental music that I listen to. If you're into Hip-Hop, Heavy Metal and so on, you might feel the bass to be a lacking. :grin:

Great, look forward to some photo and review from you soon.

Edited by laukinkon