Sign in to follow this  
aloy

cresyn e630 sleeve?

hmmm... just read on the announcement/offer page that you can use them with a double flange sleeve? anybody tried that? and what's the price of a double flange sleeve?

i hvent tried that, mainly cuz i dun have a cresyn. But I think Jaben is selling it for 14.50 per pair, i have an extra pair cause double flange dun get me a good seal. if u are interested in buying it from me, pm me. :DD

Edited by That dude

i hvent tried that, mainly cuz i dun have a cresyn. But I think Jaben is selling it for 14.50 per pair, i have an extra pair cause double flange dun get me a good seal. if u are interested in buying it from me, pm me. :DD

Double flange sleeve where got so expensive?

i bought mine for $6+..

Serious? Wilson qouted me 6.50 for single flange, and 14.50 for double. Maybe price drop, if so, i no wan sell liao -.-"

Serious? Wilson qouted me 6.50 for single flange, and 14.50 for double. Maybe price drop, if so, i no wan sell liao -.-"

the one i bought was the UE Super.Fi Biflange for the e630,CK7,e2 etc..

i wore the UE Super.Fi Biflange with my CK7 out for better sounding and isolation...

but i perfer the sleeve that came with CK7 cause it is smaller and i could even sleep with my CK7 on my ears...

yup, gd seal with the cresyn e630.

but note that they dun hold on tight.

either get heatshrink tubes or video bands to secure them if u wan a gd hold.

u can do a search for the thread.. by afbug(video ring) and someone else(forgot who lol.. the heatshrink 1)

yup, gd seal with the cresyn e630.

but note that they dun hold on tight.

either get heatshrink tubes or video bands to secure them if u wan a gd hold.

u can do a search for the thread.. by afbug(video ring) and someone else(forgot who lol.. the heatshrink 1)

haha... heat shrink is me... but i juz tot of the other way of using heat shink so the seal is better... haven test yet... :ppth: