Sign in to follow this  
DikiDino

Shure E4C

My friend lend me his Shure E4C to test water. And this phones is really very solid. But he told me he bought it at $499 :DD

THATS $499!!! For christ sake. But the quality is really top notch. Now i'm thinking... if i have $500 bucks to spend. What other option do i have beside the Shure E4C?

Are there anything better?

I listen to the Lene Marlin Track "Its True" and with my friend E4C, i feel like Lene is singing in front of me. :lust::drool::drool:

My friend lend me his Shure E4C to test water. And this phones is really very solid. But he told me he bought it at $499 :DD

THATS $499!!! For christ sake. But the quality is really top notch. Now i'm thinking... if i have $500 bucks to spend. What other option do i have beside the Shure E4C?

I listen to the Lene Marlin Track "Its True" and with my friend E4C, i feel like Lene is singing in front of me. :lust::drool::drool:

Your friend carrot head? I think he overpaid a lot for it..

Think you can check out Jaben for the prices for E4C, would also be a good idea to check out the UE superfi 5 Proo and the UM2 as well.

for that price, you can buy almost any universal IEM except for E5 and E500. my advice is Shure E4, Westone UM2, AL iM716, Ety Er4p and SF5p...

When I read the first sentence, I have the notion you were stirring your pal's E4C in water to test if it's soluble. :D:bash: Just kidding dude. :grin:

Give the UM2 a try and it costs less than $500.

I guess if u really want in ur head sound, as in Lene Sings right into ur brain, then go for sf5p, lol :DD

others will be UM2, Er4p, sf5eb.

yup, indeed $499 for e4c is overpriced.

could get other better stuff out there just like the ms2 and um2 i own.

Nvr mind. just wanted to point out that he's selling the idea that his um2 and ms2 are the ones to buy. cuz other better stuff mah....(Edited)

Listen to more iems and let ur ears decide.:yeah:

Edited by That dude

funny meh -.-

anyway just use that budget of $500 and go around auditing IEMs/cans and den buy the 1 which suits u, rather den buying a e4c directly.

see that DikoDino bro over here owns e3c and iM716,

u can try out the e5c just by topping up abit lol.

but once again, i emphasis.. go try them out b4 u decide on which to buy.

The E4C is a superb IEM. When I first reviewed it, I thought that was the one for me. I was about to buy it when I got the UM1s and UM2s to play with. The UM2s are just that touch better. The sonic signature of the E4C and the UM2 are quite alike, but the UM2 has that little smidgen of fairy dust that I can't put my finger on. That little omph that just takes your breath away. Listen to both before you make your decision. They cost almost the same, so if you're budgeted for that amount, its only fair if you try both first. Don't forget to try the ER4 as well, who knows, you might be a closet detailhead.

btw, I bought the UM2s. Waiting for my custom earmolds to come in.

Chris.