Sign in to follow this  
Guest dogfight

B&O A8 vs UM1

Guest dogfight

other than the price difference and the style..how different are they in terms of SQ? probably uncomparable because um1 is an iem? anyone? =)

other than the price difference and the style..how different are they in terms of SQ? probably uncomparable because um1 is an iem? anyone? =)

Well best ways to try them out yourself. If you can try the A8 at the B&O showroom with your MP3 player, walk as fast as you can to the MRT to City hall and try the UM1 at Jaben before you forget how it sounds, but nothing beats the comfort of the UM1. B)

erm... i own a a8 and haf tried um1...

my a8 seems to carry more clarity... but e bass sux... itz worse than iM716...

tink it iz partly because a8 is a ear bud tt rest outside the ears...

not sure bout e price of a8 now... um1 is surely alot cheaper...

lk wat aaron said... try it out for urself...

oh ya... a8 iz not v durable... my rt earphones iz gone after lk 3yrs... still at their customer service... haizZ~

Guest dogfight

haha...my friend has a B&O earphones..but i don't think its better than UM1..which i own..so i shall stick to my UM1 heh

B&O A8 = Design-centric, conspicuous

Westone UM1 = Hearing-aid like (ugly), inconspicuous

Though I would second the UM1 if you are using it for commuting, few things beat an IEM's isolation.