Sign in to follow this  
That dude

Earphones for School Use

Hi guys. I come to you again with another noobish question.

I have a Creative Muvo TX fm 256mb. I often bring that to school, just in case my ipod or zen get stolen.

In the past, i need not worry for my earphones. I used sony buds, which were cheap, hence i did not care.

Now, i only have SF5 left, and im simply afraid to bring them to school. (Secondary school mah)

Please advise on practical earphones or portable headphones under budget of 60 bucks. This is just in case i don't like the sound of my upcoming ksc75. Thks again guys.

Pls state ur personal opinion on the phones, cuz i dun think i will be able to try out budget phones. Thks!

Creative ep630 should serve you well!

i second that. and perhaps the panasonic hje-50 for consideration? :) judging from several reviews, the kcs75 should serve you well.

Ask the question after your ksc75 has arrived. I won't be surprised you'll ask the mods to close this thread thereafter. *hint hint*

Haha. I'd agree that the Super fi.s aren't supposed to be brought to school. Just ask my UM1s, if you can find them.

The EP630s are serving me well (well, at least okay), and a something which beats the KCS75 would be their isolation, especially if you use them while commuting.

Otherwise, follow the others' suggestion for the KCS75.

heard that ksc75 is good, i currently use ep630...

i fully burn in liao, so the bass sound good, not as muddy as starting...

burn in 4 more den 150hrs liao...

but i tink kcs75 suit u well

Edited by xErTiNi

haha, i get wad u mean...

Anyway, the ep's bass is seriously muffled and overpowering wif no trebles and details... I just din like it... i guess the cresyn 630? would be better for me? Besides these, any more? how's the ck32?

thks

would be a good choice...

saw ck32...

either u get the e630 or ck32 if u tink that ep630 is too muddy...

but my comments is ep630 serve me well.. :)

I have a Creative Muvo TX fm 256mb. I often bring that to school, just in case my ipod or zen get stolen.

In the past, i need not worry for my earphones. I used sony buds, which were cheap, hence i did not care.

Now, i only have SF5 left, and im simply afraid to bring them to school. (Secondary school mah)

Please advise on practical earphones or portable headphones under budget of 60 bucks. This is just in case i don't like the sound of my upcoming ksc75. Thks again guys.

It's either the upcoming KSC75 or Sony/Creative/iPod Butties. When your earphone gets lost/damaged/confiscated, no heart ache. You practically have no worry for its use, if it doesn't work anymore, simply replace it. What's more, you can even use it to strangle your irritating classmates. (Just kidding :P ). What's more versatile than stock buds when you have no more worries?

What's more versatile than stock buds when you have no more worries?

Well, for some people, including me, the best time, and probably one of the only times for critical listening, is MRT/Bus travel time.

Though I must admit, it is not too much of a problem losing stock buds. I have at least three lying around. With one literally broken in 2.

ck32 cmi... the bass really cmi... try ck5... it better than ck32. but e630 is still better...

seems like price getting higher n higher...