Sign in to follow this  
theory_87

Shipping To USA

it my 1st time so please advice me. i'm in a mist of trading my LDM+ for a PA2V2 with someone in the US. both of us agree on using shipping service which will have tracking service. but it my 1st time and i do not know about how to ship it out. can advice me on which shipping service to use? how will the price be like? thank alot... :blush:

I've limited experience in shipping to US. Ask for a registered mail for tracking and to increase speed of delivery, use a courier, ask the singpost counter service personnels, they should be able to help you.

Registered = slower and cheaper (much so)

Courier = fast but expensive

Ask if you could insure your item. You can save on the packing if you decide to ship in your own packaging (remember to protect it with plenty of pack peanuts or foam or packing bubbles). TAPE UP (request for rolls of tape). Tracking can be done on www.singpost.com. hmmm what else...? OH! Bid farewell to your item and cry a bit.

I've limited experience in shipping to US. Ask for a registered mail for tracking and to increase speed of delivery, use a courier, ask the singpost counter service personnels, they should be able to help you.

Registered = slower and cheaper (much so)

Courier = fast but expensive

Ask if you could insure your item. You can save on the packing if you decide to ship in your own packaging (remember to protect it with plenty of pack peanuts or foam or packing bubbles). TAPE UP (request for rolls of tape). Tracking can be done on www.singpost.com. hmmm what else...? OH! Bid farewell to your item and cry a bit.

thanks... that is a great help. tomorrow i will go Post Office and check. i have crossroad amp to use so no crying...

The courier is really really espensive. I tried once and it cost around $50 sing... :no: 2-3 days delivery.

Registered cost less than $10 (depends on weight) and will take 10 working days. If the other party doesn't receive, bring your receipt to singpost and submit a complaint.

There are some parcels or envolope (with bubbles in it) available at Singpost. :))

The courier is really really espensive. I tried once and it cost around $50 sing... :no: 2-3 days delivery.

Registered cost less than $10 (depends on weight) and will take 10 working days. If the other party doesn't receive, bring your receipt to singpost and submit a complaint.

There are some parcels or envolope (with bubbles in it) available at Singpost. :))

thanks. my ldm+ comes with a box so i'm shipping as a box over. tml i will head down to post office to see how is the price so i can make the decision and contact the other party...