Sign in to follow this  
Kenchi

LO_OKin for beyer, DT770 32Ohms

Okay guys its me again, thanks for the kind reply you guys have given me. Seems like majority of you guys suggested me to increase my budget..that case, can you guys suggest me some different places & pricings to get Beyer DT770 that is 32 Ohms?

Since there might be problems where i gotta go back & drop there for servicing, I'm considering which shop is nearer or is there even a beyer in Singapore? I am trying to pursue a listening pleasure not gonna hit by upgraditis so fast! Aaaaah..that sweet audio soundstage with smooth bass...or any other models this time??

hmm... beyer seems to be only thing missing from Stereo E's lineup...

Thanks for the heads up, zhap!

But he might be lookin for a brand new pair.

Also it might be a good idea for him to go jaben to have an audition wif DT770 & DT880, hope DT990 is in.

Yah also jaben has quite afew new models of beyers available, maybe kenchi could check them all out in 1 trip.

PS. Avoid on this coming Sat, as predicted will be jam pack & don't think you can audit in peace.

:D

Not good! I am planning to go like you said, this saturday..perhaps this friday then..tell me if u guys going too eh? Share the love 4 good music man..! Can't wait 2 go over & try it out! Smooth, controlled bass..aah..especially if there are other models that u guys can do the job..talk about amping as well..a hole burnin in my pocket..there goes my notes..

if u can resist. HOLD ON!

the DT880 32ohms are coming soon!

yes, im nt kidding u, the 32ohms ver.

Guest Cruise

Hi guys, I was wondering wats e diff btw a 32ohms DT770 and a normal ones? sorry, im pretty new here and not really electically savvy.. heh

32ohm easy to drive can use direct from DAPs.

250ohm harder to drive with DAPs therefore needs an amp.

Of cos while using amp, the 32ohm oso benefit from it.

I saw reviews that state that DT770 is great in handling bass, how do you guys rate it?

Edited by Slivester

The best bass performers in the Beyer range is DT150 and DT770, in this order according to personal preference.

Guess what guys..my laptop mobo blew up juz as I always abt to get it..there goes

my headphones.. :cry: Now i'm squeezing out of my budget 2 get a full headphone for

my laptop..

Priority..

1) Ard $50 or lower

2) Can be driven by laptop

3) Comfort

4) Good Bass (I know given my budget, I can't squeeze much..)

Models in mind..

K26P good bass though prefered a full headphone ($70++)

that covers whole ear..like HD202 ($30++)

Thanks for the help gain guys!

maybe you can choose not to go for a pair of headphones and go for the mylars? they're good and nearer to your budget.