Sign in to follow this  
That dude

Where do u think there should be a audio store?

Guest Cruise

well, we could try burning our wallets more or they can alws do import/export products..

Hmm... it seems everyone is voting 1 to be set up in the east, but wad about places where most people might visit, so that it could benifit the owner as well? lol, i still think since heeren and far east is abit too *young, plaza sing. might be good, what do u guys think?

Shops like Jaben's location is ideal, as they are hard to find places. Quote "Good things are meant to be discovered" ^_^

i agree with this. so i think it should be in some sort of hidden place like jaben. only more to the east.

Guest Cruise

wat abt millenia walk? its pretty discreet enough and its a nice walk away from suntec.. (e splashing water on e wall is pretty serene) wat else? there are electrical stores there too.. (for those who wanna get their source wateva) not forgetting "Charlie and e Chocolate Factory" chocolates!! Wonka chocs..

Edited by Cruise

erm... 1 more headphone/earphone/amps store would be gd to us consumers as prices might go lower...

but truthfully, i dont tink sg has the mkt to sustain >2....

IEM/ headphones dont haf as much variety as hifi systems...

and futhermore, qt a no of people buy IEms/cans from abroad...

so ya~

^ Haha. I don't think the outdoors concept will be good. Too warm and noisy, and crowded (for East Coast).

Yeah, parkway would be great though. :D

For me, definitely. :P

The rent may be slightly higher there, though human traffic is huge. There are also 3 CD shops in Parkway itself (Sembawang, Gramaphone, and one smaller one in the basement. CD-Rama of Popular is just nearby).