Sign in to follow this  
clemo

Horray We are Back on Line!

I feel lost for a few days. :))

Hope everythings Cool now and Guys pls. don't rock the boat !

Hi everyone!!!

Finally back again.

Even though no one mentioned anything, I feel there is a need to have a conclusion regarding the recent incident. There are simply too many doubts and question marks surrounding forum members. This incident involved a few reputable members and it'll be unfair to either party if left unexplained.

Edit: I have no idea where to post this, since the lounge is gone. I'm neither bashing anyone nor taking sides here, just expressing my views on this.

Edited by replay

What was the closure about. Just b4 the forum closed down, there was a bit of huff abt banning some members. If it was only that, there should be no need to close down.

Anybody had a clue of what went wrong?I noticed all the postings by J**e* were taken out. Maybe the mods can enlighten us.

Hope it gave us a warning...

Dun clone acc to scold people...

hehe

i believe the mods will make a post on the result soon. In the meantime dont speculate any rubbish. Lets keep the forum a happy one =)

The closure was so mysterious. One day not visiting the forum and it shut down (although temporarily). Heard there was some dispute between members but what could be so serious the board had to be taken down?

One of the admin/mods will be posting a thread in due course to address this. In the meantime, I hope all of us will refrain from commenting on this issue to give yotiao some space.

I will close this thread since this is not the appropriate forum for it, but we can have more discussions in the Lounge when it is open to all members.

My apologies for being a little late in re-opening this thread. Yep, we are back online, all forums open, and I hope all of us can be open as well and not dwell on the past, but look ahead and enjoy this hobby. Cheers.