Sign in to follow this  
laser

online purchase websites

does all these online purchase shop use credit card only? anyway a student like me can purchase stuff?

Why buy online when you have Jaben and Stereo here in Singapore? There's also bluetin.com if there's anything you can't find from the previously mentioned shops.

I think if u wanted to buy a high end portable amp like the Xin, Hornet, SR71 & etc. I doubt u can get it here.

Edited by Jeremy

It's better to get them locally from Jaben or SE since you can audition before buying and of course, the local warranty. The price different isn't really that big anyway. If you are looking for amps or wadever then consider trying the classifieds first.

I think if u wanted to buy a high end portable amp like the Xin, Hornet, SR71 & etc. I doubt u can get it here.

Well the topic creator did say that he was looking to buy IEMs, not amps :P

There is the cost savings, but I believe local distributors will not provide free servicing. You may have to send it abroad for servicing at your own cost, time and risk.

You may want to try it for the higher end ones (saves up to $200 for Shure e5, I believe), but if you're looking at entry level (UM1, e2 et cetera), should stick to Jaben and SE.