Sign in to follow this  
zbwu

Clemo's Little Dot MO

I'm not sure why clemo's MO thread was closed before the items are safely delivered to the members.

However, we need a thread to coordinate the distribution of the amps, I hope the mods does not close this thread. If the mod would like to close this thread, please reopen clemo's MO thread so we can discuss there. Thanks!

BTW, members interested in group collect (splitting up clemo's $10 transportation fees)

1) Zakyn (saturday, morning)

2) zbwu (saturday, morning)

3) kiannasim (saturday, morning)

4) Ballack (saturday, morning)

5) freddymac (Saturday, Morning)

EDIT: The group collect will be on Saturday morning, 1130-1200, the back of Adelphi.

EDIT: Remember to bring the extra GST ($2) and $2.00 each for clemo's transportation. If for any reason you've missed out the group collect and your name is in the list above, you still need to pay part of the transportation fee. Hope you guys understand :grin:

EDIT: List finalized. No more changes.

EDIT: Group collection successfully carried out :D

Edited by zbwu

Both myself and Ballack are comfirmed on Saturday around noon time. Will check with Clemo on this if workable.

Cheers

Hi guys

I should be okay with this too.

4) Ballack (saturday, morning)

Hi Guys,

I just contacted Clemo and he mentioned Lavendar is better for him (due to easier parking outside) instead of City Hall. (Lavendar is 2 stops away from City Hall , Bugis then Lavendar)

Timing would be on Saturday itself tentatively same timing. Let me know what you guys think. Another Altenative is I help everyone pick up then head down to City Hall to distribute the items? (Preferrably not)

Cheers

Zakyn 9770 - 3992

Hi guys

I should be okay with this too.

4) SKN (Saturday, Morning)

Hi Guys,

I just contacted Clemo and he mentioned Lavendar is better for him (due to easier parking outside) instead of City Hall. (Lavendar is 2 stops away from City Hall , Bugis then Lavendar)

Timing would be on Saturday itself tentatively same timing. Let me know what you guys think. Another Altenative is I help everyone pick up then head down to City Hall to distribute the items? (Preferrably not)

Cheers

Zakyn 9770 - 3992

Just wondering, how about him parking his car outside of Lavender, and goto City Hall MRT by train to meet us?

Edited by zbwu

Hi zbwu,

I can meet all at the back of Adelphi before going into the carpark on staurday morning.

And sorry, i dont park cark and take mrt.

Cheers,

clemo

Adelphi is the building opposite Funan IT Mall, where Jaben is? I'm not too sure where is the 'back' of Adelphi, but it's fine with me. I'll try to walk around there.

Hi zbwu,

The 'back' is just outside the reception counter of the Adelphi. See you there.

Cheers,

clemo

Hi

A note of thanks to Clemo for doing the arrangement and the hard work of distributing to us including me.

Not forgetting another thanks to Clemo who also top up with a packet of drink for me. :))

Many many thanks.

As for the sound, both the little dots , micro + and II+ is superb :lust:

Cheers,

Don