chaych

how to clean tri-flange?

i remember it was discussed a while ago about using antiseptic swipes on triflanges...

apparently it removes some materials (carn remember what it is called), causes it tthe triflanges to dry up and harden...

Guest dogfight

i remember it was discussed a while ago about using antiseptic swipes on triflanges...

apparently it removes some materials (carn remember what it is called), causes it tthe triflanges to dry up and harden...

yea tts what i was worried about too..like it being harden and disintegrating

oh and i read some thread about using nivea lotion or sth to soften the flanges...can anyone advise how it's done?

erm juz dip it in moisturiser for a couple of days... afterwhich wash it and dry it thoroughly... u can also coat a thin layer of lotion after that before storing it somewhere...

:grin:

erm juz dip it in moisturiser for a couple of days... afterwhich wash it and dry it thoroughly... u can also coat a thin layer of lotion after that before storing it somewhere...

:grin:

hmm, just leave it in moisturiser? what's the use of doing this step?

some people feel that the silicon oabsorbs the oil in the moisturiser, hence makin it softer and easier to insert~

any by soakin it in moisturiser for a few days... itz hasten the process as compared to seasoning by repeated use~

Guest Cruise

yep, i heard abt using nivea body lotion to apply on the tri-flange.. u need to apply them routinely for sometime before it could soften.. i tot its a great idea, if u dont mind the perfume smell from the lotion..

yep, i heard abt using nivea body lotion to apply on the tri-flange.. u need to apply them routinely for sometime before it could soften.. i tot its a great idea, if u dont mind the perfume smell from the lotion..

hmm what's the average time of applying the lotion to the flanges each time?

Guest dogfight

actually i think its not very hard to insert after 1 week of using, if you listen to it for an average for 2hrs a day...definitely much more easier then inserting complys

just got a bottle of whitening body lotion and my bi-flanges are having a "bath" now...

do i just wash them under running water after say 8hrs?

Guest fantasyrulz

I'm in a different situation here. I feel like mine are too soft...:P

dip it inside a can of red bull to give it wings :))