Sign in to follow this  
huangyong

digi01's DIY USB DAC

hello fellow DIY friends, digi01 sent me 2 USB dac (simple prototype, and I have to pay), about the size of a tumbdrive. Seems like sound card.

When i plug into my Apple Mac, it doesn't seems working well, I suspect it's the driver problem. Anyone want to try it and help him ot evaluate?? please PM me..

the chip is something start with TPxxxxxxx, dont know what is that.

it's a single chip with resistors and capacitors under it. do you want to try it??

OMG... someone just told me i got cheated... this is only sold for RMB35 in china!!! and i paid RMB100++ for it.. @#$%^$%^&*%^&* !!!!!!!

people, pls alert and dont get cheated next time.

http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/0/item_...f2e4cda40.jhtml

Actually, if it doesn't work, it doesn't matter how much you paid for it. Are you saying digi01 cheated you? This could be his own design and work, so like art, he values it at what he thinks it's worth.

I am not defending digi01, I am still waiting for my SOHA buffer. Getting a little tired of waiting too. I am just pointing out the possible explanations. Just because you paid more, doesn't mean you got cheated. Unless what you got is exactly the same as the item in the auction.

It looks almost exactly the same. :blink:

Oh ok. I don't see any pics anywhere, not even in the link for the auction.

I can understand how huangyong feels. :no: Sorry friend. I hope you will have more luck with digi01 than those of us who ordered the buffers did. I can see from digi01's site that he is taking orders for the buffers but where's ours? :no:

give him a call.. i will PM u his number. he disappeared from MSN messenger since few days ago when i found out the dac is widely aval. in china. I am not sure he is away or purposely block me, and he didn;t reply any msg since then.