a few quick suggestions which fall within your budget:

1. Westone UM1

2. Shure E2

3. ATH-CK7

4. Creative EP-630

5. ATH CK-32

Edited by kyaw

IEM-------------Features

Um1------------Warm, vocal is nice, comfortable to wear and good isolation but poor extension for treble and bass

Shure E2-------Warm but bass can be muddy(muffled) at times; sound close to um1 (IMO)

Superfi 3-------Good bass, treble is not bad and have the excellent soundstage but lacks warm and need some time to learn how to put them on

Er 6i-------------Excellent treble, very detailed but bass is extremely weak

Zen aurvana---Never test before but ALOT of people commented that they are not good.

D-jays----------Treble and bass sounds weird unlike other iem

Im 616----------rare iem(IMO), I guess only BanLeong PTD sells it but at a much higher price, amazon sold it for less than $200. Similar in clarity and slightly better in frequency response than Etymotic’s ER-6i, but find them brighter than the ER-6i with identical triple flanges; they sounded better with foams.

These are the iem below $200 and see what do you want to emphasize for your music

This is just my opinion.. best that u test them out.. :)

Note: all these iems are compared among themselves as >$200 iems are much better in sound

Edited by Exloser

Exloser has got most of the ground covered. However, if possible, save for the higher end models as that will prevent you from the inevitable upgraditis later.