Sign in to follow this  
primus

change to IEMs...

Hi all!

I'm thinking of upgrading to true IEM this holiday (probably cos i'm sick of using my px200 and E630 on the go). However, i'm not sure i'll feel comfortable regarding the use of IEMs. Guess I'll have to go over to Jaben or Stereo to try it out. My budget is ard 150 (trying to save money :ppth: ). Currently have super.fi 3 and westone um1 in mind. I listen mostly to classical music and most pop songs. Experts here give your advice!!

also will it be cheaper if buy online and ship it over?

Hi all!

I'm thinking of upgrading to true IEM this holiday (probably cos i'm sick of using my px200 and E630 on the go). However, i'm not sure i'll feel comfortable regarding the use of IEMs. Guess I'll have to go over to Jaben or Stereo to try it out. My budget is ard 150 (trying to save money :ppth: ). Currently have super.fi 3 and westone um1 in mind. I listen mostly to classical music and most pop songs. Experts here give your advice!!

also will it be cheaper if buy online and ship it over?

normally,you'd have to pay more if you are going to order it from oversea due to the shipping cost.

just visit either Wilson (Jaben) or Aaron (Stereo Electronics) and audit the IEMs.

Erm, hi. I would be buying a set of IEMs too, Shures maybe... around 2 to 3 hundred budget... btw, i plan to go down to test the phones but do i specifically look for those 2 staff or??

They're both real friendly. There's no "need" to look for them, but it's always great to have them there, for both advice and (probably) discounts. :P