Sign in to follow this  
lucifix

Best Prices Around & Advice Needed!

Hi guys,

I was wondering where I can get the best prices for Shure earphones here in Singapore.

Looking at the e3g, which is black in colour, it costs USD126.99 + SGD20 Shipping to Singapore.

Is there any local shops that I can get these cheaper/slightly more expensive, that includes official warranty from Shure USA (not Singapore as it doesn't matter to me).

Also, my budget is less than 300SGD and I am also looking around for other IEMs.

Now that my o levels are over, I would go and try them out.

Could you guys give me some advise on which iem is best suited for me, as I like to play CS:S fps games and would like to use it when i go jogging on the 2G shuffle and also to listen to music on the ipod.

I sold my old ipod 5G not too long ago, expecting appple to release the widescreen ipod but it has not done so... but if it comes out, ill be the first person to buy it. haha...

Thanks!!

Gerald

Under $300 budget?

E3, UM1, ER6(i), Super fi. 3, CK9 and iM716.

I believe these are within your price range. (not too sure how they'll stack up with the music you play). The ER4 is another possible buy, but it's rather expensive in Singapore. Amazon stocks it in the sub-USD200 range.

Edited by aaron-xp