Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

SOLD - Sony SRF-M40W

I got these from Linnem over at Head-Fi. I only used it a few times. Eversince I had more work to do nowadays I never seem to get a chance to use it anymore. I already have the analog version for home & out & about.

This is a near classic Sony Pocket radio Condition is good & in the same condition as when I first got them. It has some light scratches which does not affect's its performance & all the buttons & switches work flawlessly. It comes with the original vinyl case. Takes 2x AA batteries (not included!). It is a very powerful radio & sound quality is is nearly as good as the analog verison which in itself is on of the best for an unmodified pocket radio (Bar the big Tivol of course!).

Asking for SG$60 ono (how much it cost me originally) shipped using Registered Airmail. SG$10 extra for EMS. Payment form, paypal (if you don't mind the charges) or cash (via mail since the amount is small). Reminder: I am from Brunei.

Pictures to come up later.

SOLD

Edited by N@Z

It is not a current model fairly old but not as old as the analog version. Here's the photo.

radio01.jpg

With the vinyl case.

radio02a.jpg

YGPM

Update:

Item has been sold.