Sign in to follow this  
tassardar_

Hornet "M" Impression

Guest Cruise

get e Qsilver and a mini to mini crecendo IC@~

personally, im pretty tempted by Hornet M.. it would seems appropriate as they are able to amp a HD650 if im not wrong.. worth for e future as im always on e move and an amp like this could act like a home amp and take away when im out@~ jus IMO

hey tassardar, maybe u can bring ur toy and let us audition someday.. SE?

If i remember right, I paid extra for 2 batt and shipping which adds up to 390+ USD. If pay by paypal using their conversion rate and stuff, its 649 SGD. The batt they give is 1 250ma and 1 270ma rechargable.

Amps kinda kill off some portablity. Hornet itself is probably one of the smaller ones. Xin super mini and micro are very good if you can spare the cash, need quality and want portable amp. To say I hear more difference using a better amp then upgrading an IEM :P

I not getting myself a cdp cause I spend most of my time in camp lol. Looking for a good pdcp with lineout though.

I not getting myself a cdp cause I spend most of my time in camp lol. Looking for a good pdcp with lineout though.

can try panasonic SL-CT720, pcdp with true line-out for connection to portable amp. I have one and like it very much. :))

Hi TS, any updates on the Hornet, especially since you should have hit the 400hrs burn in as required.

I just received my Hornet M today. Since we are both on Alessandro headphones, do you feel that the Hornet sort of "tame" some of the "harsh" treble for Alessandro?

When I wrote this mini review my hornet is alrdy near burn in status. Hornet does reduce the harsh treble in the MS2i. The soundstage opens up a little more. Bass gets a little tighter. Thats about it lol.