Sign in to follow this  
zergju

NTUers here? let's meet!

Hi guys I'm organising a gathering for NTU headphone hifiers!

Just got back from China and upgrades my system. now it's:

hd580/px200/mx500

ccbox(a diy amp that drives my 580 about 80/100, built for low resis though..)

nomad jukebox(the oldest version, veli good sound..)

monster silver cable(DIY)

I just wanna know if anyone's interested?

If u r interested, please follow me and state ur

1.avalible time(i think many r on vacation now and r in uni cuz of Inter-hall games rite?)

2.current sys

3.ur email or contact no.(once i confirmed the date and venue, i will tell u!)

For the meeting, I think we can hold it in NIE mediasource lib. cuz they got a sony X555ES cdp.. And i really loved its sound. U r suggested to bring all available equiptments(cables as well.).

Well, my msn: zergju@hotmail.com

tel: 91394505

post-3127-1166971327_thumb.jpg

Hi guys I'm organising a gathering for NTU headphone hifiers!

Just got back from China and upgrades my system. now it's:

hd580/px200/mx500

ccbox(a diy amp that drives my 580 about 80/100, built for low resis though..)

nomad jukebox(the oldest version, veli good sound..)

monster silver cable(DIY)

I just wanna know if anyone's interested?

If u r interested, please follow me and state ur

1.avalible time(i think many r on vacation now and r in uni cuz of Inter-hall games rite?)

2.current sys

3.ur email or contact no.(once i confirmed the date and venue, i will tell u!)

For the meeting, I think we can hold it in NIE mediasource lib. cuz they got a sony X555ES cdp.. And i really loved its sound. U r suggested to bring all available equiptments(cables as well.).

Well, my msn: zergju@hotmail.com

tel: 91394505

My sys: 650+Lehmann, W1000+HA20, DP-1 USB DAC, ESI nEAR 05, iPod+ES7, but not live in ntu :wacko:

Edited by mfgg

Hi, i posted it in another area but was relocated here.. donno why..anyway u can still see this post at the original place.

At first i planned to make it during the vacation, but since many are not at school, maybe we can have the meeting after the term starts..:-) no hurry, hehe. we got plenty of time..

Not from NTU? No prob.. anyway its the love of music that drives us together..always wantted to hear a leimann.. Anyone got a solo? I really want to compare those two..

by the way, is the Lehmann portable enough to carry around? hehe..

I think this place makes sense.

I don't have much equipment. Only have a 3G iPod, Xtra X-1 portable amp, Alessandro Music Series 1 and an OVC TC20 which I've yet to change.

School term would be nice.

You can contact me at 98383625.

Edited by pegasus21

Hi, i posted it in another area but was relocated here.. donno why..anyway u can still see this post at the original place.

At first i planned to make it during the vacation, but since many are not at school, maybe we can have the meeting after the term starts..:-) no hurry, hehe. we got plenty of time..

Not from NTU? No prob.. anyway its the love of music that drives us together..always wantted to hear a leimann.. Anyone got a solo? I really want to compare those two..

by the way, is the Lehmann portable enough to carry around? hehe..

not living in ntu doesn't mean i am not from ntu sia, anyway I think u can try to fix a time and location 1st, c whether we can make it or not. BTW, Jaben actually is a good place to meet, since there is a lot of instrument there.

For solo vs lehmann, actually solo is not as popular here as china. I know now erji got a lot of ppl discuss abt it, maybe u can try it when u go back to china.

Edited by mfgg

I'm from NTU too, I've already contacted zergju and coincidentially we live in the same hall. My msn contact is jlhc87@streamyx.com if anyone wants to add me.

not living in ntu doesn't mean i am not from ntu sia, anyway I think u can try to fix a time and location 1st, c whether we can make it or not. BTW, Jaben actually is a good place to meet, since there is a lot of instrument there.

For solo vs lehmann, actually solo is not as popular here as china. I know now erji got a lot of ppl discuss abt it, maybe u can try it when u go back to china.

Hi, sorry i'm not familiar with the place u talk about.

And where is Jaben?

Hi, sorry i'm not familiar with the place u talk about.

And where is Jaben?

Uncle Wilson is very nice, and u can try the king of headphone, orpheus there, my fren and I r going there in these few days, u wanna join us?

Wilson always stops replying email convos after a certain number of emails :(

ya i think he is too busy, if u got anything to ask him better make a call.

Uncle Wilson is very nice, and u can try the king of headphone, orpheus there, my fren and I r going there in these few days, u wanna join us?

Y, ok.. I think I will have to look for sth to drive away the bad mood after the results r out, hehe.

Can u sms at 91394505 and tell me when u guys r going? Thanx! Hope to c u soon!