Sign in to follow this  
kevyan

Budget around $100+-. Can recommend me some headphones?

as the wise man says, u have to burn the headphones, my fc-7 was so tight at the start, it was unbearable to wear for more than 30 mins, so what i did was stand a dictionary upright, and kipa the fc-7 around it, now it fits snugly with just the perfect amount of pressure needed to hold it there firmly :thumbup:

wear it more, thats what u should do, i also expect the akg 81dj's to CLAMP! will also have to give it the "dictionary" treatment! :grin:

as the wise man says, u have to burn the headphones, my fc-7 was so tight at the start, it was unbearable to wear for more than 30 mins, so what i did was stand a dictionary upright, and kipa the fc-7 around it, now it fits snugly with just the perfect amount of pressure needed to hold it there firmly :thumbup:

wear it more, thats what u should do, i also expect the akg 81dj's to CLAMP! will also have to give it the "dictionary" treatment! :grin:

Haha... I have already started to stretch it, it's slightly better now, will strength it more.... while stretching it, I'm burning it in at the same time... it sounds much better now. I am beginning to like it more. Don't think I will be selling it.... like the clarity and the bass, just nice for me... thanks

Edited by kevyan

yup, that one, what color they have ah, if u happen to see? how much also? sorry, im a very curious person. haha :))

I will check for you when I go down to tabao lunch or dinner....

thanks, man.

Okay... Jade is selling at $89, same as Tampines Century Square Best Denki.

Available colours: White / Black / Cream / Light Blue / Lime Green