MARCPKH

Senn PX100 VS Audio Tech ES5

kehyi, dont worry me too, we DO love to talk about our favourite and newset acquistions dont we?

yeah the central foam paddings improves treble, stabilises the bass, and makes it brighter in our opinion, yeah but my ears seem to be made in the same mould as kehyi, i found the k26p inferior to thek81's :))

Hi Folks

On careful listening again at Hung Bros, <_< i found the ES5 actually dont sound right with regards to the vocal & some instruments. The mid though sweet is very light. Bass is fast & deep but overall music presentation lack depth. K26P sound more real but less airy and exciting.

PX100 vs PX200 also reveal very different cans between the two. px100 though gave better bass extension but pace is a bit too slow & also is the most muddy among all headphones i had tested. PX200 high & mid is just right but lack the low bass extension which is highly needed in the jazz & rock music. So my search for a suitable headgear is still on-going... my ideal headgear will be the bass & pace of ES5 together with the mid & high of the PX200, Any audiophile hear came across such goodie in the portable headphone market??

Marc :cans: