Sign in to follow this  
evilive

where can get the Alessandro M-1?

second that i got a set of mx 6021 and 5021 hooked to two of my pc's

and i can only blast them around afternoon till early evening

if not my up stairs and down stairs neighboor will come knock the door and complain complain :S

second that i got a set of mx 6021 and 5021 hooked to two of my pc's

and i can only blast them around afternoon till early evening

if not my up stairs and down stairs neighboor will come knock the door and complain complain :S

haha! same here! but my house owner will kill me 1st :P

but i am very sensitive to headphones so i have no choice but to stick to IEMs late at night

ok, come back to the topic, I have done some research during this 2 days, now my target is Alessandro M-1 or Grado SR60/SR80, these seem quite good. but i still need some one give me more opinion and recommends!

others like Audio-Technica ATH A-500/ATH-A700,Senheiser HD280pro/HD 215 and AKG K81DJ also looks not bad! I have no idea with these! so please give some comment. thanks! :grin:

AKG K81DJ seems to be more bassy and it seals quite tight around your ears which is pretty uncomfortable

u can check around the forums for thoose phones

AKG K81DJ seems to be more bassy and it seals quite tight around your ears which is pretty uncomfortable

u can check around the forums for thoose phones

yup, this is quite an issue, thanks your remind!

np ^^ hope u can find a perfect headphone soon

the K81(which i am currently using) clamps onto your head like a vice. even headbanging wont get them off :))

its quite bassy, but for their price range, i believe that they trounce almost all competition.

it all depends on your budget, the price difference between the K81 and SR80 is like 70 dollars, and the SR80 has a rather high impedence if i am not wrong.

it would be advisable or you to try all these headphones, maybe even come down to SG just to test? i am quite sure the drive/bus ride would be worth your time when you audition all these cans. moreover, the moment you get pass the causeway, causeway point shopping centre houses stereo electronics, where they allow testing :))

the K81(which i am currently using) clamps onto your head like a vice. even headbanging wont get them off :))

its quite bassy, but for their price range, i believe that they trounce almost all competition.

it all depends on your budget, the price difference between the K81 and SR80 is like 70 dollars, and the SR80 has a rather high impedence if i am not wrong.

it would be advisable or you to try all these headphones, maybe even come down to SG just to test? i am quite sure the drive/bus ride would be worth your time when you audition all these cans. moreover, the moment you get pass the causeway, causeway point shopping centre houses stereo electronics, where they allow testing :))

haha, a lot of forums also mention the K81 is damn tight.

my budget is around S$200, i think is good enough to get the SR80 or MS1, If they allow to testing, then better loh! is quite important to get a suitable headphone :lust: actually i'm not really familiar the SG, maybe who can provide some shop address, i can ask my friend bring me there. thanks! :party:

if $200, try the ES-7, and the SR80's

if you are planning to use for long times, perhaps the K81 isn't suitable for you, the tightness is worse than my FC-7, and it doesnt show signs of relenting its terrible grip with me.........

go check out the dealers section and find the address for stereo electronics. for other audio shops, you can try adelphi...... :))

u can try stereo its located in woodlands causeway point 4th floor

thanks mrhobbit and Xiao_Catz helping!

I just got some info from Malaysia friend

he said : MS-1 selling at SG$160 if bundle with OVC TC20 was SG$188 for both! is it truth?

this item is from:

JABEN NETWORK SINGAPORE

1 Coleman Street

#04-16 The Adelphi

(Opposite Funan IT Mall)

Singapore 179803

if this is truth, then i will go there to get 2 (1 for my friend). :party:

so u're preordering them ?