MoHaMad FaDhiL

How to get clearer/louder music from psp

default interconnects are of low quality so won't gain much from an amp unless u get a better ones (correct me if i am wrong)

@ OP: If you already upped your volume all the way (correct me on this, but I assuming you're asked 'cos you want it louder still) and you're using canalphones, then the important issue isn't the music any more.

@ Xiao_Catz: interconnects don't always have to be about quality. They can also serve as hardware EQ/filter depending on the material and design. I use my LDM+ wiih the given ICs and my e4c still sounds better than without.

Adding an amp may make your music louder, but on the PSP I have doubts about whether it'll be clearer or better.

Edited by radioactive28

@ OP: If you already upped your volume all the way (correct me on this, but I assuming you're asked 'cos you want it louder still) and you're using canalphones, then the important issue isn't the music any more.

@ Xiao_Catz: interconnects don't always have to be about quality. They can also serve as hardware EQ/filter depending on the material and design. I use my LDM+ wiih the given ICs and my e4c still sounds better than without.

Adding an amp may make your music louder, but on the PSP I have doubts about whether it'll be clearer or better.

hey thanks for clarifying that with me cause i nv owned a portable amp be4 so not sure about it :P

actually to me both ex71 and Cx300 are quite the same for the price difference both have muddled bass