Sign in to follow this  
flemingoh

Problem with Senn Zu Mobius Headphone Cable Connector

Hi Guys

I unfortuntabley got the connector socket of Zu Mobius cable to the cup of the Senn HD6** headphone loosen (no camera so can't post pics to show it). The plastic cover over the two pin sockets on one side has been separated from the cable.

Anyone know where I can get it fixed in Spore or knows to how to fix it? Tried Robert at LHS but he wasn't very sure how to do it.

Appreciate all the help!

Cheers and thanks.

:helpsmilie:

I'm looking at my Zu Mobius cable connected to HD650. I'm not sure what you mean by plastic cover over pin socket. A photo would really help.

The HD6xx pin connector is a proprietary part. If I'm not wrong, the Zu person (can't remember his name) probably had it fabricated. In other words, you probably can't find help in Singapore. Your best bet is Music By Design, the local agent.

Zu cable with plastic! The only Zu cable I have seen comes with machined aluminum connectors. I think you either have an Equinox cable or some other. Are you certian it a Zu cable? Silly question I know but you description of the Zu HD-600/HD-580/HD-650 cable seems odd. Here's a picture of the Zu Mobius cable from their website, as you can see the connector is aluminum. http://www.zuaudio.com/site/headphone_cables.asp

Hi guys

Thanks for the response. Apologies for my careless description. It's the aluminium part. Maybe I should send it back to Zu in the US. Hoping to avoid the shipping costs to and fro.

Many thanks once again.

Drop a mail to Zu and explain the problem. Had a similar problem and the customer service was top notch.

A replacement cable was sent to me real quick.