chrono

2nd MO for Ultimate Ears Super.fi earphones

SE is selling it for 750+ so to be honest not really worth it is better to wait for another month for westone 3 to release and see how

but if u really like EB

i dun think u will like shures SQ cause its midrange/treble is heavier then bass

cause E2c is dynamic driver the same driver that sony use for their Ex50/71/81 series

so bass is relatively stronger then balanced armature which most

other higher end IEM used but mid/treble wise lose out

and the driver of EB is dual but its 1 balanced armature and 1 dynamic driver which acts like a subwoofer

so its kinda like a 2.1 system inside your head when your using EB

lol yea i do know that its also the cheapest dual driver earphone available on the market as long as the bass can be controlled i dont see why it loses out to the rest

erm actually its up to personal preference but EB is at least 50% better then E2c thats for sure

Sorry to interrupt the chat here, but I think the Mods prefer to have no discussions in the classified section.

Maybe you guys can open another thread in the portable section to further discuss about the MO?

E500 i think is undiscounted unless u can find one without PTH or SE-530

Sorry to interrupt the chat here, but I think the Mods prefer to have no discussions in the classified section.

Maybe you guys can open another thread in the portable section to further discuss about the MO?

Yup guys, lets keep this thread just about the MO.

Any other stuffs we can start a new thread.

:))

as stated in head-Fi u have to type those coupon codes upon

check out

Just a sidetrack, for those who are interested in a "cheaper" e500 but dun mind it being bought and returned by the customer to a store in USA. U can pm me for details.

Btw there is only currently one set available.

Yep, Aron got it there. Please bring your discussions to the relevant sub-forums. Any further posts detracting from the MO will be moved/deleted. Thanks.

Yep, Aron got it there. Please bring your discussions to the relevant sub-forums. Any further posts detracting from the MO will be moved/deleted. Thanks.

Thanks Absolute0! :))