lilalilo

Please recommend a headphone for me

lol my bad :sweat:

if u consider IEM might as well u go for E2C or u add $9 more to either get an um1 or sf3 both cope quite well when playing *helena*

cans wise 81DJ's grip and its bass can give u a real headache after use

or u can try ATH ES7 which is somewhere around your budget also*correct me if i am wrong* and its one of the chiorest cans around

YAY !! Helena !! :cans::cans:

But actually i'm not considering IEM :P

Hmm btw....81DJ...Real headache ??? :cry: . It only do when it happens that i use cans for a long time, say 2 - 3 hours right ? And anybody can tell me more about the "killer grip" thing ? Sound pretty scary :o

Arhh...forget about ATH es7...i will sure be a dead meat after that...

ah... the famous death-grip of the K81DJ... when i first got mine, yeah, they gave me a headache after an hour or so... but after judicious stretching, and almost daily use, my K81s are pretty comfie now, can wear long long without problem. i'd say it takes about a week to get broken in, and about a month to get comfie.

one good thing about the AKG's grip is that you don't need to worry about it dropping off :)

the grip of death, they made it so, so that even when you headbang, the cans are NOT going to slip off your head!!

and the ioslation factor is also upped by this literally airtight seal :))

it DOES hurt youe ears abit though, worse still, if you are wearing specs like me....... <_<

your ears WILL feel bruised!

the grip of death, they made it so, so that even when you headbang, the cans are NOT going to slip off your head!!

and the ioslation factor is also upped by this literally airtight seal :))

it DOES hurt youe ears abit though, worse still, if you are wearing specs like me....... <_<

your ears WILL feel bruised!

....I DO wear specs :cry:

But it sounds cool !! I hate those cans that slip off easily, very annoying. Tomorrow i'm gonna go try them all !! KA BOOM !! :thumbup:

...JUDICIOUS streching....I know nothing about this..... :cry: Looks like i'm gonna spoil it with my stupidity..Any tips :helpsmilie: ??

take a nice big dictionary, clamp the headphones in it when not in use :))

or, you canbe ABIT bolder, and strech it bit by bit, a little too hard and you hear the inevitable CRACK, then, too bad already.

the dictionary method works fine though :))

eh... K81DJ has an 'unusual' method for stretching recommended. You should squeeze the headband together, rather than try to pull it apart. Sounds wrong, but it works. You can search this forum for more info... i remember i posted about it before...

edit: Found it in this thread

Edited by kehyi

YAY !! I bought it !!! The K81DJ !! Just like u guys said, the bass is really astounding !! :thumbup: Now i'm gonna get busy strutting around :lol:

Thanks u guys !! :lust::lust::lust:

lol gratz one your first *Rock* cans :D

first thing u got to do. take out the foam pads that sites between the ear pads and the drivers!!

improves treble and makes the bass less boomier!

do it now! if you dont like it, you can always replace it :))

first thing u got to do. take out the foam pads that sites between the ear pads and the drivers!!

improves treble and makes the bass less boomier!

do it now! if you dont like it, you can always replace it :))

Roger !!! :)) I did :))

Ah well after 1 hour i'm about to enjoy the pain =) . But not really a big deal for me :rclxms: . Thanks all again !!!