Sign in to follow this  
nysheng

looking for decent cans (portable use, closed type...)

hi all... been searching up and down this forum for past few days.. can't seem to find any recent topics that suit wat i'm looking for. basically i'm looking for a set of headphones, for use wif my mp3 player, and sometimes laptop. preferably closed type kind? had an old pair of in-ear ones...thinking of trying out a closed type headphones now. =)

budget is around 200 or so.

hope some kind soul can help mi out here. :))

Do a quick search for these:

AKG K81DJ

Senn 280 pro

If you don't mind IEMs, the Crossroad mylarones are quite popular nowadays. together with the usual suspects of shures e2, UEsuper.fi 3 and UM1.

If you are keen can check out headphonehaven.com which is another good forum site for newbies...

I totally agreed with warsurfer that MylarOne is indeed a good IEM unbeatable for the current price but with some problems with regards to driver failure unfortunately

Good luck in your headphone hunt...

Marc

hmmz..any opinions on the PMX200 or the PX200? read some reviews that the PX200 isn't exactly furz choice for most pple.. and can't realli find any comments on the PMX200.

how abt the AKG 26P? any views on that?

trying to find one that is roughly the size of the above 3.. the HD25-1 and 280 are kinda bulky for commute and portability purposes dun u think? :think:

decided on the AKG K518DJ.. hope i made the right choice. :)) haha. might also get the PX200 too...