PPkiller

mod ur x-fi

Hi there, I was wondering if there's anyone here who would be willing to well... mod my x-fi for me. I've read the methods and attempted shipping the sample chips but to no avail. That and the fact that I have totally no experience in soldering anything ever.

I'd be willing to pay for the efforts of someone to do this for me. Any one kind enough to help me out? :D

Hi there, I was wondering if there's anyone here who would be willing to well... mod my x-fi for me. I've read the methods and attempted shipping the sample chips but to no avail. That and the fact that I have totally no experience in soldering anything ever.

I'd be willing to pay for the efforts of someone to do this for me. Any one kind enough to help me out? :D

I second this!

removing the stock opamps are damn tough.. twice i do soldering on my x-fi.. twice i have cold sweat... lucky nothing is damage... those small small resistors are so damn close to the opamp and tiny they are...

FYI, he charges $25 for the opamp mod, and $30 for the blackgate installation.

is he doing all 4 opamp or just 1 of it? the price inclusive of the opamps?

for the blackgate... in total is he changing to the 4 blackgates for the audio signal, the blackgate for the power supply or both?inclusive of blackgate?

and lastly.. who will absorb the responsibility if something went wrong(card gone)?