blurgal35

Audio Technica ATH-ON3

IPB Image

thinking of getting this headphone for fun..

does anyone has it? how izzit?

i think its kindof unique. the look of it~

the headband is juz a thin & simple metal band.

its a small-closed can.. good for portable listening.

its also at a low price.. hmm..

Edited by blurgal35

maybe because no one has bought or auditioned it yet.

why don't you be the first and tell the rest of us what it sounds like? :)

Looks interesting ... If I am not mistaken it's retail for S$33.xx. Should be a pretty good entry level headphone ...

Well, AT's been going for trends in their recent consumer line-up. Certainly hope they have the stuff to back it up, instead of the run-of-the-mill muffled POS, even if it's just 30 bucks.

So, as they say: anyone willing to take one for the team? :D

AudioCubes.com has a few review. Seems they're not bad, but nothing spectacular besides having insufficient bass volume. Looks pretty tempting now.

hoho, thanks for the links..

realised that i made a mistake in the model no.

made edits to the thread title..

hoho, thanks for the links..

realised that i made a mistake in the model no.

made edits to the thread title..

ONTO is another name for it I think. It writes ONTO on the box if I am not wrong.

I saw these are SE before and were like.. "so pretty" haha

Well, I bought a pair of these late last year in black all the way from japan where the equivalant price in SGD is only 22 dollars! Caught my eye with the array of colors on display, and so i decided to just try them out. Wasn't expecting much though. The great thing about these is that it's quite a tough pair of cans, treated them like sh*t, brought them with me to china, still treated them like sh*t, and they still came through without a scratch. the sound is nothing fantastic, abit muffled, leaks sound due to the small contact area with ur ears. lacking in bass too. but for 22 dollars, i think it's a bargain due to the fact that they are STILL much better than stock earbuds, and that they come in really eye catching colors. :cans:

Dug them up and had a another go at them. on 2nd thoughts, the lack of bass could be due to the fact that an ideal fit wasn't achieved. listening to them again, i am of the opinion that the bass is there, but just not as powerful as other more expensive models out there. anyone who lives in the east and wants to borrow them to try before buying is welcome. hehe. Hardly use them anyway. :thumbup:

Edited by Saikolemon