Sign in to follow this  
matbon0013

Can anybody explain?

I thought the space was for ablazes cool mp3s. tongue.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

shh!! tongue.gif

seriously, we have 20gig of bandwidth per month, which is much more than enough, even with some downloads.

the problem is the webspace which is only 200mb of which about half's used up for the forum..

ok, will let everyone recovers first, then we'll go to the video portions... wink.gif

Mat, we need your initial impetus to start the ball rolling... kicking.gifwink.gif

tee, you've already started the thread right?!? I think things will pick up from there haha.gifthumbup1.gif

My input is too puny considering your resources w00t.gif

ok....shall wait for headphonecrazy and erickoh to start...as they have expressed interests to help somewhere earlier on... wink.gif

where are the video streams flowing.....?Look for it.....look for it....pleassssssse. wink.gif

anything....whether hot or cold, sweet or sour, mint or spicy....we just want to get a new perspective going...and then i could start the next big thing rolling...haha... wink.gif

with lots of colour of the skins and hairs..whether blonde, dark brown, black or even milky white. Just roll them in. wink.gif

Looks like we are looking for some persian cats, golden retrievers and .... all other kinds of animals happy.gif

well, if they are wild, we'll tame them. If they are thirsty, we give them juices, but if they are hungry....we'll eat them alive first. Heard of "First Mover Advantage" wink.gif