shw24

Go-vibe V5 or PA2V2 has synergy with ATH-EC7 and HD595?

Hi Guys,

I need advice on whether to get Go-Vibe V5 or PA2V2 to be match with ATH-EC7 and HD595 if I can get almost the same price for V5 used and PA new.

Well, I just bought the ATH a week ago, and while I like the mid and high, but it lack of bass. It is there, but sometime, I just want to have a little bit more and deeper. But well, I cannot complaining about the earbud, but maybe there is someway to improve it, because now I'm away for several months, and have to seperate with my HD595 and some home system, and have to relay on my nano and the ATH.

Anyway, can you please tell me how the EC7 will be if I put amp on it? is it will be much better or not improve that much? and how about the HD595 as well?

Thx guys. Geez, I never able to leave this forum. When I got assign to go for projects, I'm suddently eyeing on the EC7 and luckly, someone selling the used, one almost never been used before for cheap... no second thought...Grab it and now it is screaming for amp.... not cheap anymore then.

I would get the PA2V2 with the ATH-EC7 for the extra bass it can contribute and the go-Vibe V5 for the HD595, with the right interconnect can make the 595 open up and add more details to shine.

I would personally get the go-vibe between the two as I find the go-vibe less coloured IMO. You can always get another set of interconnect to boost the bass a little for the EC7.

I would personally get the go-vibe between the two as I find the go-vibe less coloured IMO. You can always get another set of interconnect to boost the bass a little for the EC7.

x2! IMO the GV5 is a step up from the basic pa2v2. also the 9v battery give it more flexibility to drive high Z cans.

hmmmm.... now i'm leaning towards V5.....Is rolling the op-amp is the option to suite for both? i.e. EC7 with op-amp A and HD595 with op-amp B?