Sign in to follow this  
zer061zer0

Switch Box

That is why I order a 4x3 unit. Great deal for me.

hell i might just place an order myself...too tempting. this will make headphone/headamp powwows very convenient.

very convenient indeed, but not sure how much will it all adds up consider shipping and exchange rate.

hmm... thinking

Not sure if you guys might be interested but i have managed to find a alternative.

My new switch box its a 4in- 1 out( use in the reverse)

IPB Image

it also feature a headphone out so that you can drive your hedaphone directly from your cdp if you feel like it

IPB Image

Lastly a look at my messy table

IPB Image

Edited by zer061zer0

yup passive, i think most switch boxes are passive unless otherwise stated. lotsa variety availble at simlim tower, try 3rd level. I got mine from Kaichin.

I would recommend the on with the headphone out, cos u u never know how ur cdp can really surprises you.

My Mapletree router 4 inputs by 3 outputs shipped Aug 15. Another one shipped out the same day if anyone is interested.

I received my Line Router today, the Mapletree LR-1. Well mine does not work out of the box. My Input knob is not fixed so it rotates 360 degrees. I am in contact with Dr. Lloyd to see how he wants to work this out. I hope that in over-rotating my knob that I have not harmed the internal wiring.

Will keep you updated.

Edit: Dr. Lloyd has agreed to a refund less shipping. I am returning it.

Another HeadFi frient just emailed me an alternative that he purchased and says it is quality. I did not know to ask him first.

Art at Amp Box: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ampbox/page5.html

Edited by slwiser

seems like Mapletree got some QC problems. might have to find cheaper but more reliable alternatives.

Edited by sghound

Here is a link to a Line Router that I have now ordered after sending my Mapletree back. I am getting a 4x2 unit with Elma rotary switches and six pairs of CONNEX- 53452 Tiffanys. Mine will not be polished but natural Aluminum.

Here is a look at it, almost:

IPB Image

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ampbox/page5.html

I just received my Maple Tree Audio switcher, a 2 x 4 unit. Works great right out of the box!

Great your unit is fine. It should be a real good performer.

Edited by slwiser

IPB Image

It came out as a 2 input and 3 outputs due to room constraints on the back. I wanted to keep adequate room between the RCA connectors for the larger ones that some people use. You can see it setting on top of the Lavry DA10 which itself is setting on top of the AT-HA5000. I am now able to A/B quickly my amps.

Edited by slwiser