iynaix

iriver clix 2 or iaudio 7

Does anyone know where to get an iriver clix 2 or a cowon iaudio 7? Normally i would go to merdeka audio in sim lim:) but they are out of stock. Any help would be very much appreciated!

tops in DAP SQ... would that be the clix2 or the iaudio7? because personally i havent tried either of them, although i have heard alot about them!!!

cowon also has the D2, does anybody know how it would compare to the iaudio7?

i was thinking of getting a creative zen v plus - but nobody seems to think much of it SQ wise, sadly.

iynaix: let me throw a spanner in the works by intoducing you to Creative ZEN player. yes. simply "zen" only. it is a new product from creative(likely just placed on its website these two days). you might be interested as there is ample colours (16.7 million), large storage(16 GB- likely flash-based like zen V plus, not stated on website), ample screen (2.5" TFT), expansion slot(SD), light (65g), long playback (stated to be 25hrs[audio], IMO more likely 22hrs[audio], 5hrs video playback[That's Evil!], customisable wallpaper as frills.

link : http://sg.creative.com/products/product.as...uct=16999&nav=1

and to your question, unfortunately i am unable to help. Cheers.

Edited by Dictatormax

hey, just saw from another local website that FARLE (funan branch) sell "Cowon iAudio 7(8GB) @ $xxx Only" membership price only. if unsure (which can't be cause you are a member of it) ... contact me then.

addition: that shop is also suppose to carry iriver products as well.

cheers

Edited by Dictatormax

-ohn' date='27 Aug 2007, 02:49 PM' post='94011']

Suntec level 2?

what exactly is the shop name may i ask? and are you sure if it carries iaudio7 or clix2? i'm also lookin for either one of these.

hey, just saw from another local website that FARLE (funan branch) sell "Cowon iAudio 7(8GB) @ $xxx Only" membership price only. if unsure (which can't be cause you are a member of it) ... contact me then.

addition: that shop is also suppose to carry iriver products as well.

cheers

hi did you see it on hwz? cus i just read that too but it doesn't say the price for 8gb. i'm not sure about the membership thing issit possible if u gave a reallyreally short explanation=] thx!

hi did you see it on hwz? cus i just read that too but it doesn't say the price for 8gb. i'm not sure about the membership thing issit possible if u gave a reallyreally short explanation=] thx!

nope... the website will be headphonehaven. name is in white, just highlight it and you will see the name.

Edited by Dictatormax