Sign in to follow this  
noinimod

Which IEM?

Been thinking of getting a new earphone for some time, was looking at the shure e2c and ety er6i, any other good earphones in that price range?

I don't consider myself a bass lover, just moderate bass is good enough. Listen to r&b\jrock\jpop.

I'm using a HJE50 now, and i find the bass lacking.. but maybe thats cos im spoilt by my desktop speakers' bass.

Hehe, would appreciate it if i can have some recommendations instead of 'why not you go down and try it'. i will do that but i just want some opinion from the gurus first. Thanks all! :))

The d-jays? Available at Jaben and Shure SE210. But as always try it out because everyone hears differently and what one fella likes might sound crappy to the next guy. Cheers!

I would recommend the UM1 or StudioFi3 as they offer better clarity than the E2C. Unless you're a basshead of course, then go with the E2c

Been thinking of getting a new earphone for some time, was looking at the shure e2c and ety er6i, any other good earphones in that price range?

I don't consider myself a bass lover, just moderate bass is good enough. Listen to r&b\jrock\jpop.

I'm using a HJE50 now, and i find the bass lacking.. but maybe thats cos im spoilt by my desktop speakers' bass.

Hehe, would appreciate it if i can have some recommendations instead of 'why not you go down and try it'. i will do that but i just want some opinion from the gurus first. Thanks all! :))

If you think you are not a basshead, try the X3 or ER6i. Both of them have good details, and little bass.