Sign in to follow this  
alvin

Any earbud for <SGD120

Hi all,

I am helping my friend to get a earbud type of earphone and the budget is around SGD70-120.

He is using it along with his Ipod Nano and doesn't use any portable amps :)) .

My friend's 1st choice was Sony MDR-EX85 (because of its stonger bass compared to my headphone :cans: , the portability, and some sound isolation which allows him to use outdoor).

Is there any other makes that produces better bass and fit the budget :helpsmilie: ? Or the Sony is already a good deal?

Thanks and Nice Day :beer:

Regards,

Alvin

-ohn' date='27 Sep 2007, 09:53 AM' post='94855']

Maybe the Audio Technica CK7.

[J]-ohn : Thank You for your reply & suggestion. Would suggest it to my friend and see how it goes.

ear bud as in iems or ear buds as in normal ipod earphones?

dennis28288 : Is Sony MDR-EX71 kind of earbud considered as iems? Thats the type of preference partly

because it offers slightly better noise isolation and more solid bass compared to normal kind of earbud, isn't it.Thankx ya.

:D

generally earbuds have the normal conventional design similar to that of the i-pod ear phones, whereas those that go into the ear with rubber to ensure isolation, are called IEMs.

anyway, i think u are refering to IEMS, since the preference is for stronger base, i'd recommend the mylarones XB, might not be in stock now, but they have precision as well as a heavy base. another would be the panasonic RP-HJE70, go try it out to see if it suits ur friend, gd luck man, hope it helped