feather

Office Headphone < $100

Guest dragonboy

GRAdo SR-60 probably the best at that price region that is you don't mind open cans. :cans: About $ 120 ... pretty close at what you're looking at.

Guest dragonboy

If SR-80 bass is not enough for you, then probably you should try the AKG K81 ( AKG 518) $100+ . Not my favourite headphones though..... :wacko: ... But I like it only when i listen to same technos or like linkin park. K81 definitely give you the oomph that normal headphones don't.

Not too fantastic on vocals or classicals as the bass normally discoloured the highs & mids. :doh:

I'll suggest u to make a trip down to a dealer that stocks the grados / akg & have an audition yourself. :cans:

GRAdo SR-60 probably the best at that price region that is you don't mind open cans. :cans: About $ 120 ... pretty close at what you're looking at.

hm... from wat i know u might wanna change the sr80 bowl cap to the sr60 type, might help to improve the bass

just my 2cent.. :party:

Edited by BahTeng

scratch that. open cans like Grado leak too much sound. u might disturb your colleagues. gotta look for closed options.

your existing UM2's should more than suffice considering the budget.

Edited by sghound