Sign in to follow this  
Guest dragonboy

new wooden audio technica headphone

Guest dragonboy

That's why i bought the ath-ews9. 90% of my music collections are vocal tracks, instrumental. I try not to listen too much on rock or linkin park coz I always tend to go loud when Ilisten to them. Very bad for my ears. :think:

Higher Fidelity HA-01? What make is it? I had been to stereo but did not happen to see the HA-01. Anybody tried this amp? Would appreciate if anybody can highlight on the characteristic of this amp.

cheers! :party:

yeah, it usually demoed with the K701. it's more or less the 230v version of the Audio-Technica HA-5000, at half the price. might be comissioned by AT in HK coz it seems the AT affiliates in SEA all sell them since the HA-5000 is only available in 110v.

it's a very powerful amp, definitely not for those laidback types. it's got so much juice that it can actually kick-start the usually impossible to drive K701. with most cans, it has great musicality and bass punch. nicely refined in the mids and highs as well.

pls check with Aron if interested.

Guest dragonboy

Thanks bro! :party: Will check with aron if he still have them in stock. I may be in time for my christmas present. :rclxms: