Guest dragonboy

I-QUBE + ATH-ESW9 + CLASSIC

Guest dragonboy

Couldn't resist the temptation of I-QUBE. Posted some photos of my new toys.

IPB Image

Ipod Clasic with my new I-QUBE from Netherlands and ATH-ESW9 :cans:

IPB Image

IC - Ultimate Link Silver Reference i -- Highly Flexible Silver cable, ultra transparent vocals with well defined bass.

IPB ImageIPB Image

I-QUBE with 4 x AAA batteries. Will be replaced with Sanyo Eneloop Rechargable so i don't always have to open the cover.

The I-Qube produces marvellous well-layered staging. Vocals extremely transparent. For those out there who are looking for a head amp, I'II strongly suggest that you try these before you purchase anything. Definitely worth what its asking for. :thumbup:

Guest dragonboy

Band is compliment from I-QUBE. :yes: It may be a bit loose without a silicone case with the ipod classic. But I'll normally insert a thick padding in between to minimise electro-magnetic interference. Not that I can hear any yet.... But I normally try not to stack my electronics too close together.

I like the band too. I could just the amp just to get that band.

Just kidding.

I was thinking of getting a T2. I'm using a classic too and somehow i feel that the sound is just bad.

Anymore reviews on IQube?

Mind telling me the price for it too? thanks

Edited by gothicia

Guest dragonboy

Too bad I sold off my 2 weeks old T2 to buy the i-qube. You can find both the T2 & i-qube at Stereo located at causeway point. I bought the T2 at $ 179 & I-qube for $789.

I would say both are value for the money u pay. I'll suggest u to try both..... but the I-Qube was ....... :rclxms: mesmerising. Nothing like what I've heard on other more expensive amp.

Wonder they're having any Christmas Sale.... Still eyeing on the Ultrasone Edition 9. :party: Fantastic with my I-qube! Guess I need to recuperate first. already over spend liao. :cry:

Guest dragonboy

Maybe u can wait for bonus if working or coming ang pow money! :DD

Christmas , Bonus , Chinese new year all coming all .... sure got one you can get money. :rclxms:

Guest dragonboy

Of course with amp u can listen at lower volume with better details, well controlled bass defination and well-layered soundstage. Its probably like the diff of a 1litre passenger saloon to a 3litre sports series. :rclxms:

Guest dragonboy

Your soundstage will defintely sound fantastic with an amp.... But it also depends on the type of amp & quality. I would say that the I-QUBE had fully maximise the performance of the EWS9 but sad to say ... I didn't own the EWS9 for too long. ( Only 3 weeks ) I traded-in for the Ultrasone Edition 9.

Guest dragonboy

The I-QUBE with the ER-4P was marvellous... unfortunately, don't have a chance to try ER-4S. So can't really comment on that. Why not try it out yourself?

Guest dragonboy

Never seems too far for me coz I work at the Woodlands Industrial area. Making a trip to stereo is like everyday lunchtime. :smoke:

Maybe should get stereo to start expanding to the east since Woodlands is almost 10 mins to Johor. :shocking:

Comforting is that they're just beside Woodlands MRT station ( Causeway Point )