Sign in to follow this  
misanthropos

Anyone knows where to get KOSS earplugs?

I love the Koss earplug range, but I always have trouble finding them in Singapore.

The first time I bought them, it was from Borders in 2005/2006.

When I wanted to get a new set, I went down again to find they didn't stock them anymore. So I went to Sim Lim Square and got them from some random shop (can't recall the name now).

The third time, that same shop no longer stocked them, so I got them from a shop at Sim Lim on the first floor.

A couple of days ago, I went down to Sim Lim to try and get a new pair, but I couldn't even locate that shop.

I read somewhere on this forum that they sell, or at least have sold in the past, at Hung Brothers. Does anyone know if they still stock them (Koss "The Plug" or Koss Sparkplug)? If not, are there any other shops in Singapore which do?

Any help would be most appreciated!

Try PC Zone

Address:

Shop unit#04-45/46, Causeway Point

1 Woodlands Square

Singapore 738099.

Tel/Contact:

Saw some there some time back. Suggest you buy a few to keep if you like them so much. Good luck.

i thought i recall seeing the Koss plugs at Stereo. you should give them a buzz.

We don't have them available. PC zone at our same level might have them if not Hung bros at Sim Lim.

i know a place that used to sell them. i'm not entirely sure if they still sell it but you could give it a try if you're still looking for them.

jade gift shop at century square, tampines. 5th floor.