Vinc

changing new ear phone..

between those 2, i would say TF10. it would take the SE530 or Westone UM2 to matchup with the TF10. of the 3, TF has most details in the highs & and the brightest sounding. SE530 has the most details in the mids and while it sounds brighter than UM2, SE530 sounds less bright than TF. UM2 has the strongest bass of the 3, but less details in the mids & highs than the other 2, not surprising coz the UM2 has 2 drivers while the TF & SE530 have triple drivers. comfortwise the SE530 & UM2 are almost the same and for most people both are more comfy than the TF.

so choosing between the 3 is a matter of preference plus the matching with amp or DAP.

it would be very much dependant on how u like the sound n how deep ur pocket is. all the iems mentioned are over 400

between those 2, i would say TF10. it would take the SE530 or Westone UM2 to matchup with the TF10. of the 3, TF has most details in the highs & and the brightest sounding. SE530 has the most details in the mids and while it sounds brighter than UM2, SE530 sounds less bright than TF. UM2 has the strongest bass of the 3, but less details in the mids & highs than the other 2, not surprising coz the UM2 has 2 drivers while the TF & SE530 have triple drivers. comfortwise the SE530 & UM2 are almost the same and for most people both are more comfy than the TF.

so choosing between the 3 is a matter of preference plus the matching with amp or DAP.

it would be very much dependant on how u like the sound n how deep ur pocket is. all the iems mentioned are over 400

all over my budget...

Edited by Vinc

all over my budget...

for your budget, you can checkout the Shure SE210 & UE SF5pro.

i like the mids & highs of the SE210 over the SF5. but the bass of the SF5 is more detailed & enjoyable, the overall sound is more balanced & full than the SE210. so depends on what you lilke, do check these 2 out. comfortwise the Shure is much better than the UE.

what about the superfi 3s or 5s? heard they're quite bang for buck...

or the shure scl 2 or something.. not too ex I think..

ES7 is headphone?

i perfer IEM due to more portable and i only listen to music outside at home got to take care of my little boy