Sign in to follow this  
vjbab

Cowon D2 16 GB

Could anybody tell me if the above is available locally? If yes, what is the suggested buying price? Thanks in advance.

just got mine shipped via vpost from amazon. 230usd only, making it almost criminal to sell the 4gb version locally for almost 300sgd.

add the Adata 16gb sdhc for around 100sgd, and u have an awesome 32gb space for your FLAC collection. no more hard drive spinning!

Does it have line-out or dock?

Does it have line-out or dock?

nope. coz it plays awesome outta the headout and needs no amping with most IEMs. just use the headout if u wanna amp it. the ability to be infinitely expandable, the 52hr batt life, and the ability to play FLAC natively, makes this a no-brainer of a decision. no more carrying around external amps as luggage, the true meaning of portable!

and now to add either the UE11 or Futuresonics Customs to the system.

Edited by sghound

just got mine shipped via vpost from amazon. 230usd only, making it almost criminal to sell the 4gb version locally for almost 300sgd.

add the Adata 16gb sdhc for around 100sgd, and u have an awesome 32gb space for your FLAC collection. no more hard drive spinning!

Thanks for the reply. How much did it cost you totally to reach our shore?

sibei gian leh

maybe I get 8gb cheap here :)

How much is 8 GB here?

6.50usd to vpost

18sgd to spore

Thanks. Roughly you spent about S$350 to get it in hand I presume.

:)) hi,

can teach me how to buy from amazon? including to ship to vpost then ship to singapore......i tried to register with vpost but seems not working...not sure why..

thanks in advance for yr help, i m a newbie (not age, in fact quite old liao), trying to pick up some new hobby, as need to travel quite a lot, so wanted to have better in flight entertainment. :))

Usually people use either vpost or comgateway to buy things from US. If you are not able to register with vpost, please contact their support and get the thing right.

Once you have registered successfully, just purchase your item from stores like amazon. After the payment, you will receive invoice to your specified mail box. Forward this invoice to vpost. They will advise you the shipping cost to Singapore once they have received the goods. You need to pay that amt inorder for them to ship the item to Singapore.

You can find a 3 setps easy guide in vpost website for a better understanding.