Sign in to follow this  
mooo000

wat cheap and good amp is good for grado sr80?

just got a grado sr80 headphone... wonder is there any cheap and good amp to enhance the music quality?

budget is about 200++, but of cuz the cheaper the better.... :grin:

Guest dragonboy

Its for both IEM and headphones, a gain switch available on the T2 for high impedence headphones and sensitive IEM.

I think Stereo is having a GSS sale for the T2... abt 30% ! It's a cool looking, slim and sleek amp which can kick up a storm. You could give it a try and keep your options open for other amps there like the P2 or D2.

but if i were to wan an amp for my grado and also for my home laptop speakers, which amp is more suitable for me? budget still 200++ =)

I auditioned both P2 and T2 at Stereo about a month back. P2 sounds much more refined, and it's only slightly more than your stated budget. If you could stretch your money a little, I would recommend P2

I auditioned both P2 and T2 at Stereo about a month back. P2 sounds much more refined, and it's only slightly more than your stated budget. If you could stretch your money a little, I would recommend P2

oh thanks! i wanted to try, but always cant find time to go down to SE. but i m changing to a um2 soon. is p2 still good? :lol:

hmmm, so fast changed again?

P2 have a gain control, so is good for um2 too, you can change the gain from the amp.

P2 sound nice la...

ps:why sell again so fast?

hmmm, so fast changed again?

P2 have a gain control, so is good for um2 too, you can change the gain from the amp.

P2 sound nice la...

ps:why sell again so fast?

thanks for the info. bought sr80, den realise like not really practical in my daily lifestyle. wanted one that is good for outdoors... :yes: